PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Fresh Airs on Stoney Lake20 Jun 2014, Posted by Concert Announcement, News in
For immediate release:
June 20, 2014
Contact: Tori Owen, General Manager: 705-742-1992
For photos visit:
“Ben Sämann, General Manager of Viamede Resort and Mike Hendren, Executive Director of Kawartha Land Trust and the natural beauty of Stoney Lake”:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Fresh Airs on Stoney Lake
For broadcast from Friday, June 20th through Sunday, August 17th, 2014.
Join us on Sunday, August 17th for an exquisite afternoon of music in a natural setting, nestled on the shores of Stoney Lake! Hosted by Viamede resort and presented in partnership with Kawartha Land Trust and the Peterborough Symphony, guests will enjoy the charms of an open-air concert and reception. Pre-concert chat by Music Director, Michael Newnham begins the performance at 2:30pm. Admission by donation only, proceeds will go toward protecting the land you love and supporting our region’s finest orchestra.
- Title: Fresh Airs on Stoney
- What: an open-air concert on the shore of Stoney Lake
- When: August 17 at 2:30pm
- Where: the exquisite shoreline at Viamede Resort*, 595 Mount Julian Viamede Road
- COST: by donation only (suggested $20)
- Contact: Tori Owen, General Manager at (705) 742-1992 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.thepso.org
*In the case of inclimate weather the concert will take place in the Viamede Dining Room.
The Peterborough Symphony Orchestra has now been a cultural cornerstone of our community for over 45 years, and has developed a reputation as being one of the best community orchestras in Canada. Learn more at www.thepso.org or by calling (705)742-1992.